The Latinos in the Workplace Conference
The Santa Rosa Chamber presents the Latinos in the Workplace Conference “Today’s Vision: Tomorrow’s Reality”.
This conference is an educational forum that seeks to help all employers provide a safe, productive and enriching work environment for Latino employees and empower Latinos to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Speakers and Topics:
- Sonoma County Supervisor Shirlee Zane, 3rd District
- Brett Martinez, President & CEO, Redwood Credit Union
Building Organizational Culture and Leadership from Within
- David M. Lanier, Secretary of the California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Juliann Sum, Chief of Cal/OSHA Division of Occupational Safety and Health
Providing a Safer Workplace in the 21st Century
- Andre Arbelaez, President of the Hispanic IT Executive Council (HITEC) and SVP & Chief Strategy Officer for Softtek USA
The New American Reality
- Diana Ruiz, President and Founder of the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Effective Strategies to Recruit, Retain and Develop Latino Talent
- A panel discussion with businesses making a difference.
Who should attend: Business Owners, Middle Level Supervisors/ Managers and HR Professionals
Latinos in the Workplace Conference
When: Thursday, March 10th, 7:30 – 11:30 am
Where: Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa
2777 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa
Individual Tickets: $50
Ticket price includes breakfast
2016 © Copyright Payroll Masters
Payroll Masters is not a licensed insurance broker or agent and does not provide professional or legal advice. This document has been provided for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be construed to constitute legal advice. Please contact your employment attorney in connection with any fact-specific situation in which you intend to take significant employment action. Readers agree that they will hold Payroll Masters in indemnity and Payroll Masters assumes no liability. Payroll Masters is not engaged in rendering legal or accounting services. Therefore, Payroll Masters assumes no responsibility for claims arising from the use or implementation of the above information.