Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Information and Resources
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is a complex document. Below are just a few resources to help answer your questions. Please note October 1, 2013 is the deadline to distribute Health Care Model Notices to all of your employees. Also beginning October 1, 2013, this notice must be provided to each new employee within 14 days of the employee’s start date.
Download Health Care Model Notices – Deadline October 1, 2013
FLSA Model Notice for Employers who offer a health plan
FLSA Model Notice for Employers who offer a health plan (en espanol)
FLSA Model Notice for Employers who DO NOT offer a health plan
FLSA Model Notice for Employers who DO NOT offer a health plan (en espanol)
- Accurately track and manage employee time records with TODD for ACA compliance.
- Quickly determine Large Employer status and calculate Full-Time Equivalent employees base on hours tracked with Payroll Masters Time and Attendance system TODD.
- Validate small employer status and qualify for Tax Credits.
- Manage employee time, get alerts when part-time employees near 30 hour threshold.
- Determine which employees are eligible for health care insurance with essential management reports.
- Avoid unnecessary IRS audits, penalties, and tedious administration with required compliance reports.
- Payroll Masters Time and Attendance system is ready for the Affordable Care Act Contact us for a demo and time clock details.
Now with Payroll Masters online payroll solution MasterLink you will have instant access to all your payroll records securely from any computer’s internet browser. Enter employee hours/dollars and import time card totals each pay period instantly from TODD, our online time and attendance system, then process payroll online from anywhere, anytime.
2015 © Copyright Payroll Masters
This document has been provided for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be construed to constitute legal advice. Please contact your employment attorney in connection with any fact-specific situation in which you intend to take significant employment action. Readers agree that they will not hold Payroll Masters in indemnity and Payroll Masters assumes no liability. Payroll Masters is not engaged in rendering legal or accounting services. Therefore, Payroll Masters assumes no responsibility for claims arising from the use or implementation of the above information.